A little bit about myself.... I am a mother of a sweet little girl, wife to a amazing man, mom to 3 fur babies, and last but not least a hair artist since 2001. My artistic side of me shine's best with the beautiful blend of color and extensions. It is always so rewarding to help my clients with their hair challenges by finding the right colors to accentuate their skin tone, then adding in some NBR to enhance their beautiful hair. I love creating natural looking, lived in, sun kissed, and beachy hair.
We all have heard that extensions damage your hair...UNTIL NOW.
Natural Beaded Rows are the BEST ANSWER to most hair problems.
It is a beautiful technique that Danielle K. White from DKWstylingsalon.com created. They are natural, lightweight and a girls answer to her Victoria's Secret hair dreams....
- There is NO GLUE or TAPE involved.
this makes the removal process quick and simple.
- It's gentle on your hair, with less points of contact, there is less risk for damage to your hair.
- Custom Coloring for a seamless blend. Natural hair has multiple colors running through it. I hand paint each piece to ensure a natural blend.
- NO MORE THIN SIDES.. The row is applied higher on the head so it fills in the sides and areas around your face where most of us need more assistance.
- They hide in the hair seamlessly, and they won't slip out.
- You can where a ponytail !!
yep you heard right...
when we want to put our hair up and have an easy hair day, or go to the gym these babies go right up and your secret to beautiful hair is still yours to keep.
* A consultation is needed to determine weather NBR is a good fit for you, and to determine the cost.
*The cost of NBR is determined by the length of hair that you choose
( 14", 18", 22", 24")
and how many wefts/rows we put in.
*The initial investment includes :
- The cost of the hair
- The coloring of both your hair and the extensions for a seamless blend
- The installing of NBR
- The cutting to blend
- The styling
- Last but not least the photos!!
To schedule a consultation, click BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT at the top of the page.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book your appointment. This will go towards your initial investment total.
Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours before the scheduled service. Within 24 hours of the service, cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled cost.
1917 Douglas Blvd, Suite 89 Roseville, Ca 95661